Booking an Appointment
To make an appointment with Neuromod Medical, you will need to first complete an online booking assessment. This is the first step to make sure Lenire® is a suitable treatment for you.
You will be asked a series of questions in relation to Lenire’s contraindications to ensure there is no reason you should not use Lenire.
You will also be asked to select if you would like a clinic appointment at Neuromod Medical or a remote appointment via video consultation with a member of the Neuromod Medical Team.
What Happens Next?
You will receive an automated email to confirm we have received your assessment. We will then call you in 1 to 2 days to schedule your first appointment and confirm if you would like it to be in the clinic or remotely via video consultation.
Once you confirm the appointment type, you will receive a text message to confirm date, time of your appointment and address (if applicable)
For more details on our assessments please see our pricing section.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 we’re now offering remote assessments while adjusting how we offer in-person appointments according to guidelines.
How do remote assessments work?
In line with government guidelines and keeping you and our team safe from exposure to COVID-19 we now offer remote assessments.
Your remote assessment will be conducted by a qualified and experienced Audiologist online via video chat. The assessment includes:
• Full medical and tinnitus history
• Tinnitus evaluation
• Treatment suitability
Typically, remote sessions last 45-60 minutes and we’re able to inform you of the next steps in the process after completing your evaluation.
Please note audiology examinations are not included in this assessment. We recommend that you provide the results of recent (within 6 months) audiological assessments to us in advance. If you have never had your hearing tested or don’t have access to recent audiological records we recommend you visit an audiological practice prior to your remote assessment with us.
Before you can book a remote assessment complete our booking assessment form.
If you have any further questions about our remote assessments call us on +353 (1) 2531448/449 or email us at email@example.com.
Our policy for in-person appointments
Neuromod Medical will continue to offer in-person appointments as the Irish Government’s COVID-19 guidelines allow. We will continue to meet the highest standards of hygiene and safety for our patients and our team.
• Access to our clinic is limited to those with appointments.
• Questionnaires and information will be sent via email for you to complete and return prior to appointment.
What you can expect at an in-person appointment:
• Our waiting room is set up to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitiser is available throughout the clinic and cleaning and hygiene procedures are of the highest standard.
• You will be asked to sanitise your hands and to come wearing your own face covering.
• One of our team will go through a list of questions with you over the phone prior to attending the clinic.
• Each of our team members will wear face masks (and gloves if deemed necessary).
• Time slots for our appointments are scheduled to allow for cleaning of the clinic rooms, waiting rooms, and reception areas in between each patient. We therefore ask you attend your appointment only at the scheduled time. Access to the clinic will not be possible more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
• You will be asked to attend your appointment alone. You are advised to bring your mobile with you, call us when you arrive and wait outside The Hermitage until a member of our team calls you in.
It is important that you do not attend your scheduled appointment if:
• You are suffering from or suspect you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19.
• If you have been in contact with someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of the virus.
• If you have travelled from outside the Republic of Ireland in the past 14 days.
If you need to reschedule your appointment due to concerns of Covid-19 symptoms, all consultation fees will be rolled forward automatically.
We truly appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your patience.
If you reside outside of the European Union
Due to regulatory reasons we can only provide services to residents of the E.U., U.K., Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland. If you reside outside of these countries contact us directly so we can advise you further.
Phone: +353 1 2531448 / 449