Neuromod Medical offers patients the choice to book an online tinnitus assessment or an in-clinic tinnitus assessment. Both can be scheduled via our booking section. Keeping patents and our staff safe from the spread of COVID-19 is paramount should you attend our clinic so please be sure to note our policy below.
We’re now accepting bookings from specific European countries. If you’re travelling from outside the Republic of Ireland for a tinnitus assessment, please be sure to check COVID-19 travel restrictions and quarantine measures both in the Republic of Ireland and your country of residence before planning your journey.
Your in-clinic tinnitus assessment and COVID-19
Before your in-clinic tinnitus assessment at Neuromod Medical, it is important that you take the time to read the information below in advance of your appointment at the Hermitage Clinic.
A member of the Neuromod Medical team will be in touch with you by phone to ask you some important COVID -19 related questions a few days prior to attending the clinic.
• Access to our clinic is limited to those with appointments. We therefore ask that you attend your appointment only at the scheduled time. Access to the clinic will not be possible more than five minutes before your appointment time.
• You will be asked to attend your appointment alone and we advise that you bring your mobile phone with you. Please call us when you arrive and wait outside the clinic until a member of our team calls you in.
• You will be asked to sanitise your hands and to come wearing your own face covering.
• Our waiting room is set up to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the clinic and cleaning and hygiene procedures are of the highest standard.
• Each of our team members will wear face masks (and gloves if deemed necessary).
If you have any further questions, please call us on +353 (1) 2531448/449 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that you do not attend your scheduled appointment if:
• You are suffering from or suspect you are suffering from any symptoms related to COVID-19.
• If you have been in contact with someone who is a suspected or confirmed case of the virus.
• If you need to reschedule your appointment due to concerns of COVID -19 symptoms, all consultation fees will be rolled forward automatically.
We truly appreciate your co-operation and thank you for your role in helping to keep our working environment as safe as possible.
Travelling to Ireland for an appointment
We are now accepting appointments from specific European countries (See below). If you’re travelling from outside the Republic of Ireland for a tinnitus assessment, please be sure to check COVID-19 travel restrictions and quarantine measures both in the Republic of Ireland (see the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs website) and your country of residence before planning your journey.
We are accepting in-clinic bookings from residents of the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic